Wednesday, May 9, 2012

No ease for the wicked

Well, my car died last night. Good thing it started when I left where I was last night. But after that, while in the driveway, it would not start. Not even make that rrr rrr rrr sound a car makes when the battery is dying or dead. And the panel, which is supposed to give me a coded message to tell me what's wrong, is not working either.

So, the tow guy is here to take it to Danbury to the Chevy dealer who took over the Saturn warranties and service when Saturn was discontinued.

My poor Saturn Astra. If you want to see one in action, watch Top Gear (the real one, the British version, because the U.S. American version is rubbish) and listen for references to the Vauxhall Astra - same car. A nice little vehicle. Quick. Reliable on the road. Nimble. Please, God, heal my car!

No comments: