Saturday, May 21, 2011

Not this time

If you were expecting to be raptured up to Heaven today, I am so sorry is you were not.

Of course, until missing persons reports are made known about three days from now, we may not know for sure.

Meanwhile, if you want to know how we got to where we are, with Mr. Camping of Family Radio predicting absolutely that the last judgment was today, with the just being taking up into the sky and the rest of us left behind to suffer terrible tribulations until October 21st of this year, I commend this link on Episcopal Cafe, "A brief history of the end of the world" to you. I might make you feel better.

See you tomorrow, in church, where we continue to proclaim that Christ is risen, indeed. Alleluia!

1 comment:

DeanB said...

After all the snarky (but please forgive me for saying tremendously funny) things I was reading Saturday evening it's nice to see something this kind and gentle on the subject.